Lincoln MKZ Hybrid in Lincoln’s first hybrid vehicle, continued to deliver strong results for the overall green credentials brand and sales success for 2012. Available for the same price as petrol versions, a luxury sedan Lincoln MKZ Hybrid the most fuel efficient in America, providing EPA-certified 41 mpg rating in city driving and 36 mpg on the highway.
Lincoln MKZ Hybrid shows that customers do not have to sacrifice luxury to have these green vehicles. Fuel economy, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid at the peak of its closest competitor – 2011 Lexus HS 250h – by 6 mpg. Fixed an object Lincoln MKZ with Top Fuel Efficiency and identical.
Of the 35 brands, Lincoln has the lowest amount. JD Power and Associates 2011 Vehicle Dependability Study named Lincoln as a top brand based on the number of problems per 100 vehicles. In 2012 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid uses a 2.5-liter Atkinson-cycle I-4 hybrid engine, as one of the 2010 Ward’s 10 Best Engine. Lincoln MKZ Hybrid can travel more than 700 miles on one tank of gas.
Latest from the Lincoln MKZ and MKZ Hybrid:
• New Lincoln MKZ MKZ and Hybrid both offer premium standard features such as heated and cooled seats
• Lincoln MKZ Hybrid luxury sedan most fuel-efficient in America with a rating of 41 mpg city, it reached more than 700 miles on a tank of fuel
• innovation and smart technology, such as Lincoln SYNC ®, owner of the prize every time they get behind the wheel
• Award-winning Duratec 3.5-liter V6 power ® 2012 Lincoln MKZ with both front-wheel drive and optional all-wheel drive, delivering 263 horsepower at 6250 rpm and 249 lb.-ft. torque at 4500 rpm on regular gasoline
This system combines the best attributes of the gasoline engine and electric battery-driven motors to deliver optimal performance and fuel economy. Lincoln’s commitment to being environmentally conscious does not stop under the hood and clear in both the MKZ MKZ Hybrid and non-hybrid.
Some of Lincoln materials used include:
In 2012 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid comes standard with features and technologies that either are not offered on the Lexus HS 250h or only available at an additional cost.Using the highly successful interactive technology provides real-time information to help drivers maximize fuel efficiency, and coach drivers on how to optimize the performance of the hybrid. Lincoln white flowers, inspired by apple blossoms, remain permanently unless long-term fuel reset.
Both models feature Lincoln MKZ SYNC, an innovation that provides a ubiquitous link to contacts and information. Lincoln SYNC Services utilize industry-leading voice recognition software, integrated GPS technology and Bluetooth-capable mobile phone subscribers. Model year 2012 marks the first time AppLink has been available for Lincoln.
Lincoln Premium Sound System features nine speakers and jack inputs, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio with six months prepaid subscription to a standard. The unique-to-Lincoln TXH ® II Certified Audio System with 5.1 Surround Sound is available through Ultimate Package. Blis ® (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic warning available for Lincoln MKZ as part of the Navigation Package.
Innovation standards including:
• Power driver’s seat memory settings – the driver’s seat memory feature helps ensure personal sitting preferences at any time, with the touch of a button
• Heated and cooled front seats – Unique Systems engineering provides exceptional heating and cooling comfort
• Keyless entry keypad – Lincoln-exclusive feature provides secure entry in the driver’s fingertips.
Safety is at the forefront of vehicle Lincoln, and Lincoln MKZ Hybrid and MKZ good standard comes complete with several security technologies including Personal Safety System ™, a Lincoln-exclusive suite of seven protection technologies that work together to help protect vehicle occupants. He also has the Belt-Minder ® system to remind front seat occupants to buckle up.
Other safety features include child safety lock for the rear seat, Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) and LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tether anchors for Children).
Another safety feature standard AdvanceTrac ® electronic stability control with brake actuated traction control. The owners MyKey ® control feature is the Lincoln-exclusive and allows owners to limit speed and audio volume to encourage teens to drive more responsibly.
Integrated spotter mirrors and Reverse Sensing System is also available.